Instagram Story Downloader
Insta Saver allows you to download Instagram stories in one click
It is possible to download IG stories only from public accounts anonymously (In incognito mode) - the account owner will NEVER know that you have downloaded IG stories for yourself.
To download stories from Instagram public account, enter the name (nickname) of that account in the field above
In the format:
- username (account name, such as «ariana grande» or «arianagrande»)
Insta Saver is an online Instagram stories downloader App that gives you the ability to save any story from public IG profiles.
- Anonymous online Instagram stories downloader - the user will never know that you downloaded stories from their profile
- Download any stories from public Instagram account in .MP4 format
- Download Instagram stories in hight quality
- IG story downloader Instasaver supported by any devices ( Android, iOS, Iphone, Windows, Mac) and browsers (Chrome, Safari...)
- Do not need to register on Instagram, use Insta story downloader without authorization to your account
How to download Instagram stories?
- Step № 1. Enter the profile name or nickname of the Instagram account from which you want to download stories anonymously (For example, the account arianagrande, @arianagrande or https://www.Instagram.com/arianagrande/) in the search bar of the Instagram stories downloader InstaSaver.app
- Step № 2. The Instagram stories downloader opens the https://InstaSaver.app/en/arianagrande/ page, where you can see all the information about Instagram account and download stories.
- Step № 3. Select Instagram story that you want to save to your phone or pc - click on it to open. There will be a DOWNLOAD button at the top of the pop-up window. Click the button - story will be downloaded automatically.
- Step № 4. To find a downloaded story on your Android phone, look for it in the Downloads folder and the Gallery application. On iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) - in the Safari browser, files are sent to the Downloads folder in the Files application. If you are downloading to a Windows PC, the browser will prompt you to select a save location (by default, files are searched in the Downloads folder).