Instagram Reel Downloader
Insta Saver allows you to download Instagram reels in one click
It is possible to download IG reels only from public accounts anonymously (In incognito mode) - the account owner will NEVER know that you have downloaded IG reels for yourself.
To download reels from Instagram public account, enter the name (nickname) of that account in the field above
In the format:
- username (account name, such as «ariana grande» or «arianagrande»)
Insta Saver is an online Instagram reels downloader App that gives you the ability to save any reel from public IG profiles.
- Anonymous online Instagram reels downloader - the user will never know that you downloaded reels from their profile
- Download any reels from public Instagram account in .MP4 format
- Download Instagram reels in hight quality
- IG reel downloader Instasaver supported by any devices ( Android, iOS, Iphone, Windows, Mac) and browsers (Chrome, Safari...)
- Do not need to register on Instagram, use Insta reel downloader without authorization to your account
How to download Instagram reels?
- Step № 1. Enter the profile name or nickname of the Instagram account from which you want to download reels anonymously (For example, the account arianagrande, @arianagrande or https://www.Instagram.com/arianagrande/) in the search bar of the Instagram reels downloader InstaSaver.app
- Step № 2. The Instagram reels downloader opens the https://InstaSaver.app/en/arianagrande/ page, where you can see all the information about Instagram account and download reels.
- Step № 3. Select Instagram reel that you want to save to your phone or PC - click on it to open. There will be a DOWNLOAD button at the top of the pop-up window. Click the button - reel will be downloaded automatically.
- Step № 4. To find a downloaded reel on your Android phone, look for it in the Downloads folder and the Gallery application. On iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) - in the Safari browser, files are sent to the Downloads folder in the Files application. If you are downloading to a Windows PC, the browser will prompt you to select a save location (by default, files are searched in the Downloads folder).