Instagram Photo Downloader
Insta Saver allows you to download photo, image, picture from Instagram in one click
It is possible to download IG photos only from public accounts anonymously (In incognito mode) - the account owner will NEVER know that you have downloaded IG post for yourself.
To download photos, images, posts from Instagram public account, enter the name (nickname) of that account in the field above
In the format:
- username (account name, such as «ariana grande» or «arianagrande»)
Insta Saver is an online Instagram photo downloader App that gives you the ability to save any photo from public IG profiles.
- Anonymous online Instagram post downloader - the user will never know that you downloaded post from their profile
- Download any photo from public Instagram account in .JPG, .PNG format
- Download photo from Instagram in hight quality
- instagram photo downloader Instasaver supported by any devices ( Android, iOS, Iphone, Windows, Mac) and browsers (Chrome, Safari...)
- Do not need to register on Instagram, use Insta photo downloader without authorization to your account
How to download Instagram photos?
- Step № 1. Enter the profile name or nickname of the Instagram account from which you want to download post (photo, image, picture) anonymously (For example, the account arianagrande, @arianagrande or https://www.Instagram.com/arianagrande/) in the search bar of the Instagram photo downloader InstaSaver.app
- Step № 2. The Instagram photo downloader opens the https://InstaSaver.app/en/arianagrande/ page, where you can see all the information about Instagram account and download picture, photo or image.
- Step № 3. Select Instagram post that you want to save to your phone or PC - click on it to open. There will be a DOWNLOAD button at the top of the pop-up window. Click the button - reel will be downloaded automatically.
- Step № 4. To find a downloaded photo, image or picture on your Android phone, look for it in the Downloads folder and the Gallery application. On iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) - in the Safari browser, files are sent to the Downloads folder in the Files application. If you are downloading to a Windows PC, the browser will prompt you to select a save location (by default, files are searched in the Downloads folder).