Instagram Highlight Downloader
Insta Saver allows you to download Instagram highlights in one click
It is possible to download highlights only from public accounts anonymously (In incognito mode) - the account owner will NEVER know that you have downloaded IG highlights for yourself.
To download highlights from public Instagram account, enter the name (nickname) of that account in the field above
In the format:
- username (account name, such as «ariana grande» or «arianagrande»)
Insta Saver App is an online Instagram highlights downloader that gives you the ability to save any highlight from public IG profiles.
- Anonymous online Instagram highlights downloader - the user will never know that you downloaded highlights from their profile
- Download any highlights from public Instagram account - photo in .JPG, .PNG, video in .MP4 format
- Download Instagram highlights or live streaming (IGTV) in hight quality
- Instagram highlights downloader Instasaver supported by any devices ( Android, iOS, Iphone, Windows, Mac) and browsers (Chrome, Safari...)
- Do not need to register on Instagram, download highlights without authorization to your account
How to download Instagram highlights?
- Step № 1. Enter the profile name or nickname of the Instagram account from which you want to download highlights anonymously (For example, the account arianagrande, @arianagrande or https://www.Instagram.com/arianagrande/) in the search bar of the Instagram highlights downloader InstaSaver.app
- Step № 2. The Instagram highlights downloader opens the https://InstaSaver.app/en/arianagrande/ page, where you can see all the information about Instagram account and download Highlights.
- Step № 3. Select Instagram highlight that you want to save to your phone or pc - click on it to open. There will be a DOWNLOAD button at the top of the pop-up window. Click the button - the highlight will be downloaded automatically.
- Step № 4. To find a downloaded highlight on your Android phone, look for it in the Downloads folder and the Gallery application. On iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) - in the Safari browser, files are sent to the Downloads folder in the Files application. If you are downloading to a Windows PC, the browser will prompt you to select a save location (by default, files are searched in the Downloads folder).